Friday, January 20, 2006

My favourite Hostels

I have stayed in many hostels around the world and I love them.

They provide cheap, youth hostel style accommodation that simply can't be beaten for value and entertainment.

My favourite to date is the Generator Hostel in London and Berlin www.generatorhostels.com simply because it provides an unrivalled experience with over 800 rooms and it also has a bar, nightclub atmosphere, laundry, internet cafe, canteen, chill-out room and much more.

I booked through my usual Hostels booking agency and got an outstanding deal.

If you are looking for a great value experience when travelling to London, Europe or Worldwide you simply cannot beat some of the great deals available in Youth Hostel style accommodation

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home